Approved methods for payment include, but are not limited to, any of the following methods.
- We accept credit cards issued by U.S. banks: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- We also accept debit cards that show a MasterCard or Visa logo on the front.
- We accept cash, business and personal checks, cashier's checks, and money orders, issued by U.S. banks only. We do not accept checks issued by foreign (non U.S.) banks.
- Direct deposit via ACH and EFT.
- In addition, we offer open accounts for government and educational institutions and for pre-approved local and regional businesses. If you would like details about how to open an account at our printing firm, please call us in advance of placing your order. We'd be happy to discuss the details and explain the payment options and terms available to you.
Why does the billing address have to match the address on the credit card I use?
In a word: security. This is the policy the credit card companies use to protect you from unauthorized or fraudulent use of your credit card. The billing address must be the same as the address where your credit card company sends its statements for the credit card you are using. If you enter a different address on our billing information page, the credit card company (not us) will not authorize the charge. This is a security feature that is in place for your safety.
Is your printing firm's website secure for online payments?
Absolutely. When you enter your credit card information on our website, it is encrypted and transmitted directly to our credit card processor's secure, PCI-compliant web server, where the payment is then processed. The processor's web server sends back data, letting us know if the charge was approved or denied. Your credit card information never touches our web servers and is not stored or associated in any way with your account information on our website.